*Flash animation require Flash player installed. Allow in browser if installed but animation is not showing.
Page in construction:
content to be added/updated and UI to be designed hopefully soon enough. Please come again periodically to check progress (don't forget to refresh pages!).
Good day, people usually calls me Nick
but my name full is Nicolas Vergnaud
I am a Computer Scientist and System Engineer, trained to solve physical and spatial problems related to structure and animation through pen and paper graphics
before the aid of computers, now able to use the latest tools and most advanced technology. I have always been a natural problem solver, handy Jack of all trades, and usually can't leave things unattended when seeing they are not running smoothly. Out of making me the perfect link to coordinate multi-disciplinary projects, the ability to bridge design and science is allowing me to find concepts and efficient, yet elegant, solutions for most problems in any area of interest. But my first love always has been to work around fantasy and entertainment, to create the unexpected, disturbing, weird, cute or funny, which may hopefully touch your heart the strongest.
My MOTTO: Nothing better than making your own.
Please, do not hesitate contacting me at: email@example.com
CROSS DISCIPLINARY PROJECTS
- ANT Project Demo Movie (Java, Python, Arduino IDE, Rhino3D's Grasshopper, Solidworks, Illustrator and Android Studio).
- Sun e-Flower v2 Demo Movie (Arduino IDE, Solidworks and Illustrator).
- Etchy (Java, Arduino IDE and Cloud Computing).
- ABB IRB120's Industrial Robotic Arm Gloveless Network Control (C#, RAPID, ABB Robot Studio, Leap Motion and unity 3D):
- TO DO: AR Card Game (C#, Unity 3D, Vuforia).
- 3D Character Modelling, Rigging, Baking and Animation (Maya, CrazyBump, Photoshop).
3D Model: Natiquende's Neutral
Pose (Maya, Rhino3D, WebGL).
TO DO: Demo Movie for Rig and Anim.
- Gallery: 3D Set Modelling (Maya, Photoshop).
TO DO: Find/redo walk in demo movie.
- Computer-Aided Design and Manufacturing:
TO DO: Cut and re-edit both previous movies and add to categories.
PROGRAMMING (Download detailed list of courses/skills)
: Mini Game with Texture Displacement Mapping (use 'awsd' and 'arrow' keys, mouse to rotate/zoom/pan).
: Mini Game (use 'awsd' and 'arrow' keys, mouse to rotate/zoom/pan).
: Model (use 'qweraszx' keys, mouse to rotate/zoom/pan).
: the old fashion way (use mouse to rotate/zoom/pan).
- TO FIX (adapt to/change server): Web Database** (xhtml, php, mySQL, css).
- TO FIX (adapt to/change server): Web Services via HTTPS*** or
Normal Access (jsp, tags, xml, servlets, wsdl, db-derby, jquery, ssl).
- Real Time Rendering (C++, OpenGL, SDL, GLSL)
TO DO: Collision Physics Optimisation through Shader Programming.
TO DO: Study of performence influence and light rendering quality between traditional pipeline and shader programming.
- Interractive Procedural 3D Programming (C99, OpenGL)
TO DO: Procedural Modelling and Animation with Gravity Physic and Collision.
TO DO: Basics of Procedural Modelling and Animation.
ANIM, GRAPHICS, ARTS & CRAFTS
- Animation work on Prods (IMDb):
(Bob Morane, Blake and Mortimer).
- Rapid Sketching (Pencil, Paper and Photoshop Shading).
- Miscellaneous Sketches and Illustrations (Role Play Inspired and Others).
- Advertisement Storyboards (Misc.).
- Retail Graphic/Fashion Design (Photoshop, Illustrator, for Target Pty Ltd and Studio-1).
- Nixie Clocks (Electrical, Electronic and Design).
- Leather Craft (Goggles, Mask and Accessories).
- Bone Carving (Buttons, Necklaces and Daggers).
- Epoxy Resin
- Costume/Accessories (Fabric Sewing and Combination of the Above).
OLD WEBSITES AND OTHER WEB GOODIES FROM PRE-IT TRAINING TIMES
- Wedding Card (Flash*)
- Green's Chat (Flash*).
- Red's Kiss (Flash*).
- Angel's Puzzle (Flash*).
- New Year 2002 Wishes (Flash*, Swift)
- Hub Production (html, Flash*, Swift3D)
- IPCS (xhtml, php, css).
- Garry Greenwood (html, Fireworks, Dreamweaver, Photoshop)
- Online Folio 2 (html, Flash*, Fireworks, Dreamweaver, Photoshop)
- Online Folio 1 (html, flash*, fireworks, dreamweaver)
- Meet Totally Spies!'s Team, first play with code ever (html)